Welcome~

Hello and Welcome~


The world is blind to these SEVEN, pivotal facts:

1. The Bible communicates Heaven’s 'multi-millennial, strategic plan for humanity'.

2. There are SEVEN ages appointed for humanity.

3. We are nearing the end of the THIRD age, a pivotal turning point in this strategy.

4. A GREAT falling away from the Christian faith is predicted during the ending days of this THIRD age, as a result of backsliding and general lukewarmness among the heretofore faithful. Look around and this you will clearly see.

5. Biblical prophecies have been and remain seeds of human history.

6. Yet-fulfilled prophecies, unfolding apace, are worthy of diligent study.

7. Now is the time to get and stay on ‘the right side of Bible prophecy’.

 

You can help open eyes of many by sharing this blog, specific posts and songs, thereby joining in The Lord's effort summarized in Psalm 68:11. Your feedback and support are greatly appreciated. Feedback received via email and texts may be summarized herein as being from Anonymous.

 

...Posts are listed in the reverse order of their publication date, so the most recent ones appear up front.

...The Topical Series section addresses deeper, strategic topics that cannot be covered in just one post.

…An alphabetical listing of all posts, and a separate alphabetical listing of poems are included at the top of the Topical Series list.

...Where possible, the Featured Post generally touches on some underlying world issue of the week. Be sure to check it out.

...Comments may be added below a post, either in your name, or as anonymous. If no comments have yet been made, just click on 'No comments' to open the comment pop-up box.

...Comments/feedback sent to me via email or text may be summarized and published herein.

…Several posts include an audio and/or video version. Search for 'audio video version'. More are pending, as The Lord leads.

...Meanwhile, select any text and allow your device to read it to you. This requires activating the text-to-speech or talk function in your device settings.

--If a post is reported as not existing, please send me an email to check/update the link. Thanks much~

 

Contact me atKeyofJLife@gmail.com

Click here to donate to this ministry 

via PayPal.com using this email address 

 

Fasten your spiritual seat belts!

My Parents ‘n Me (Poem)


My Mom was a musician, a poet and Word teacher,
And my Dad was a minister, an ardent Word preacher.
They did what God said, ‘Train up a child 
in the way he should go...’ *
So why do I spread The Word in songs, poems and prose?
Now you know!

In me, God’s now honoring seeds they dutifully planted.
I deeply appreciate Grace that to me has been granted.
Though my path hasn’t always been straight,
indeed it has been slanted,
With all the fruit of seeds sown in my life,
I’m now enchanted!

In sowing their seeds in me, my parents passed the baton,
Trusting to God the life of their ‘only begotten son’.
God honors faith! To them He’s been faithful.
Now there’s a stirring....deep in my ‘bowels’.

How might God honor His seeds planted in my two children’s lives,
As they navigate slanted pathways of satan’s crafty lies??
I pray they, too, will escape becoming his prized captives,
And as they age, will still maintain their ‘Godly perspectives’.

God does love to honor our faith, indeed.
But this requires us to plant His ‘Word seed’.
If His seed you’ve sown across your life’s ground,
Just keep on believing....Fruit shall be found!

No matter how long children’s lives appear fruit barren,
If sown in faith, don’t allow this, your faith to dampen.
Just back off, pull back, much sooner, even faster!
They’ll remain safely in the Hands of The Master.

He said to train them up in the way they should go,
And when they are old, those lessons they will still know.
But beware, those middle years may be full of many tears.
Godly fruit late in life ...dampens mem’ries of yesteryears.
----------
* Train up a child in the way he should go,
  and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
  (Proverbs 22:6)


4 comments:

  1. John,

    I could truthfully title this one as "John's Parents 'n Me!" I was so richly blessed to have been taught Bible School, was in programs, and was also richly blessed to have been taught Sunday School by your Mother. I believe that, as of today, I still have fond memories of your Mother teaching me the Word of God. She was the best and greatest earthly spiritual teacher of my time! I really miss that. I would usually go to church just to hear her teach. She was also an anointed preacher of the Word of God. The Spirit of God in her could hold me still all night just listening to her expound the Word of God. I was also blessed to have your Father as a pastor. He was one of a kind--there was none like him. I also enjoyed the way he would sing and dance in the Spirit.

    I sure thank God for allowing me to have such anointed leaders. Most of all I thank God for leading me to them to let them know how much I enjoy them.

    Right now, I will not neglect my time in studying. I have to, I will, and I must study to show myself approved.

    Thank You Lord for sharing two of Your faithful, willing, encouraging vessels with me! I still miss them! Sometimes they made me fill as if
    they were my parents!

    Grace @ Peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My, my, what a legacy they left us with!

      My, my, what a testimony you have of them!

      Bless The Lord!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad for this additional insight you have given into your personal background and family. How grateful your parents must be, observing you from the other side of the veil of death, for your unique creative efforts to continue their work to encourage your fellow men and women to study the Bible and draw close to the Lord and Heavenly Father!

    It seems you have been on a roll recently, turning out one thought-provoking poem after another--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With appreciation~

      This month (12/16), I perceive an inner challenge to aim for 30 poems in 30 days. This means deeper reflection and availability in the run-up to the Christmas season, to allow God to breathe more effectively through me. Thanks for your prayers as I navigate this challenge.

      Delete

Post comments here: