Welcome~

Hello and Welcome~


The world is blind to these SEVEN, pivotal facts:

1. The Bible communicates Heaven’s 'multi-millennial, strategic plan for humanity'.

2. There are SEVEN ages appointed for humanity.

3. We are nearing the end of the THIRD age, a pivotal turning point in this strategy.

4. A GREAT falling away from the Christian faith is predicted during the ending days of this THIRD age, as a result of backsliding and general lukewarmness among the heretofore faithful. Look around and this you will clearly see.

5. Biblical prophecies have been and remain seeds of human history.

6. Yet-fulfilled prophecies, unfolding apace, are worthy of diligent study.

7. Now is the time to get and stay on ‘the right side of Bible prophecy’.

 

You can help open eyes of many by sharing this blog, specific posts and songs, thereby joining in The Lord's effort summarized in Psalm 68:11. Your feedback and support are greatly appreciated. Feedback received via email and texts may be summarized herein as being from Anonymous.

 

...Posts are listed in the reverse order of their publication date, so the most recent ones appear up front.

...The Topical Series section addresses deeper, strategic topics that cannot be covered in just one post.

…An alphabetical listing of all posts, and a separate alphabetical listing of poems are included at the top of the Topical Series list.

...Where possible, the Featured Post generally touches on some underlying world issue of the week. Be sure to check it out.

...Comments may be added below a post, either in your name, or as anonymous. If no comments have yet been made, just click on 'No comments' to open the comment pop-up box.

...Comments/feedback sent to me via email or text may be summarized and published herein.

…Several posts include an audio and/or video version. Search for 'audio video version'. More are pending, as The Lord leads.

...Meanwhile, select any text and allow your device to read it to you. This requires activating the text-to-speech or talk function in your device settings.

--If a post is reported as not existing, please send me an email to check/update the link. Thanks much~

 

Contact me atKeyofJLife@gmail.com

Click here to donate to this ministry 

via PayPal.com using this email address 

 

Fasten your spiritual seat belts!

You're Seriously Deceived If... (Poem, Part 2)

(See the series here)

Please read this as a letter from The Lord Jesus to you,
A passionate message from His heart, you to Him to woo.
My prayer is that you will seriously take it to heart,
And let today be the day His New Life in you will start.
~o~

Dear _______,

(mentally insert your name)


I was born so you could be born again. 

I died a cruel death so you could ‘live’ again.

I now live to test and see what you will do,

With the Love I vividly displayed for you.


Will you open your heart and life to My Holy Word,

By Which I can open your eyes to things that are blurred?

Will you receive My Spirit to guide you through life’s walk,

And teach you to avoid devils who your pathways stalk?


Or will my sacrifice and Love you totally spurn,

And allow your desire for sinfulness to burn,

Increasingly driving us further away from each other,

Until to Me your life is a stench, a very foul odor? 


To My questions, I already know the answers, but you don’t,

But don’t ask Me to reveal them all to you, because I won’t.

To you I give freedom to explore, and then make your choice,

And in this freedom and your choice, to live life and rejoice.


To you and all, I’ve determined a day to reveal your score,

On all of my heart-mind tests, with rewards or penalties galore.

Though your answers to my questions I will not unseal,

My rewards and penalties I’ve already revealed.


I hope to you and others these will be,

Adequate incentives to follow Me,

To learn of, and live in my Love for you, so strong,

And to resist temptations that make lives go wrong.


I encourage you to look around and carefully observe,

And ponder the so-called gods many folks across the world serve.

Whether visible or not, I call them all idols.

They can’t hear or answer prayers, or offer counsels.


Yet these idols are a major stumbling block,

To their believers on whose heart door I knock.

When with idols they’re bonding, they’ll be seriously deceived,

Until the end, when before Me standing, Truth they will perceive.


So again, to you, I offer the gift of freedom to choose,

And urge you to seek to know My Truth by which you cannot lose.

Choose right and in the end, we’ll meet on happy terms.

With no concerns for hell’s eternal fires …that burn.


Signed: Jesus Christ

(His Bible messages summarized & paraphrased)


PS.

My Name is Jesus. My titles are Christ, Lord and Almighty.

I’m the visible image of Father God, Who is Spirit.

So-called gods of any other name is devil’s trickery.

The day will soon come when all the world will know I am …LEGIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comments here: