Welcome~

Hello and Welcome~


The world is blind to these SEVEN, pivotal facts:

1. The Bible communicates Heaven’s 'multi-millennial, strategic plan for humanity'.

2. There are SEVEN ages appointed for humanity.

3. We are nearing the end of the THIRD age, a pivotal turning point in this strategy.

4. A GREAT falling away from the Christian faith is predicted during the ending days of this THIRD age, as a result of backsliding and general lukewarmness among the heretofore faithful. Look around and this you will clearly see.

5. Biblical prophecies have been and remain seeds of human history.

6. Yet-fulfilled prophecies, unfolding apace, are worthy of diligent study.

7. Now is the time to get and stay on ‘the right side of Bible prophecy’.

 

You can help open eyes of many by sharing this blog, specific posts and songs, thereby joining in The Lord's effort summarized in Psalm 68:11. Your feedback and support are greatly appreciated. Feedback received via email and texts may be summarized herein as being from Anonymous.

 

...Posts are listed in the reverse order of their publication date, so the most recent ones appear up front.

...The Topical Series section addresses deeper, strategic topics that cannot be covered in just one post.

…An alphabetical listing of all posts, and a separate alphabetical listing of poems are included at the top of the Topical Series list.

...Where possible, the Featured Post generally touches on some underlying world issue of the week. Be sure to check it out.

...Comments may be added below a post, either in your name, or as anonymous. If no comments have yet been made, just click on 'No comments' to open the comment pop-up box.

...Comments/feedback sent to me via email or text may be summarized and published herein.

…Several posts include an audio and/or video version. Search for 'audio video version'. More are pending, as The Lord leads.

...Meanwhile, select any text and allow your device to read it to you. This requires activating the text-to-speech or talk function in your device settings.

--If a post is reported as not existing, please send me an email to check/update the link. Thanks much~

 

Contact me atKeyofJLife@gmail.com

Click here to donate to this ministry 

via PayPal.com using this email address 

 

Fasten your spiritual seat belts!

Our World of Words

Ever heard the expression, ‘Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me!’?

By now, we all know that’s a big lie! Why?    

Jesus said His words are spirit and they are life. (John 6:63) In this simple statement, He reveals words are or are likely motivated by veiled or cloaked spirits. While His words are indeed life, our words tend to be spirit and more related to death than to life. And we all know this for sure….they do hurt, often worse and much longer than sticks and stones that produce wounds that may heal quickly!     

If words are or are motivated by veiled spirits, and spirits are eternal, what if our words are also eternal? As we look at our world and the universe that hosts it, we see the physical results of God’s words and corresponding actions, unveiled. He released words as spirit, ‘watered them’ with corresponding actions (Genesis 1), and His words thus became that what we witness, enjoy, and are.

Since we are made in His image, to operate just like He does, imagine for a few moments what worlds our words may have spawned into eternal existence. On the wild side of my imagination, I wonder whether there could possibly be some mysterious link between the eternal words released on/from planet Earth, and the reported continuous expansion of the universe. Could some planet way out yonder be the assigned host of my cumulative words -- a world I have created unknowingly? What if, at the end of my life, I was assigned to spend eternity in this world I personally created? Would it be a heavenly or hellish eternity? Selah.

Jesus clearly said:

For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the Day of Judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. (Matthew 12:34 – 37)

I have long pondered the concept of ‘idle words’. The word, idle, means ‘of no real worth, importance, or significance, futile, unavailing, ineffectual’. From this, I conclude idle words may well be any words that are of zero value in achieving or realizing God’s will on Earth, including in my own life or the life of those whom I may influence. God created the universe and Earth as a platform or stage for beings like Him (Earth gods) who are authorized and empowered to continue the creative processes He initiated. Our creative platform is a word-rich, word-activated environment. Our words released in the Earth are exactly like seeds sown in rich, fertile soils, and they are watered by our corresponding actions. They are destined to either produce intended/desired fruit or unintended weeds! Imagine the person who intentionally farms weeds. Looking back, I once was such a person. Perhaps we all were. But with this enlightenment, perhaps we can change the seeds and crops we are farming.

Does this give you pause -- a need to reflect on the cumulative ‘world of words’ you have spoken? It sure does for me! And it prompts me to repent for every idle word I have ever spoken, and pray the prayer of the Psalmist, recorded in Psalm 141:3

Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; 
keep watch over the door of my lips.

3 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, our word can bring life or death. They can bring healing, they can bring a curse.

    That is why we should be very careful of how we talk to others as well as what we say about ourselves. We are only planting seeds. We all know that a see
    bring forth its own kind.

    If I say I am low on money, I will allays be low on money. I have plenty because God is my provider and He is rich, so, that make me rich. If I say I am ugly, then I will be ugly. When God made me, He said I was good. And He made everything beautiful in His own time.

    I never speak sickness to myself or name a disease on myself. I will be planting that seed of sickness on myself. There is no disease or sickness in my body. I am covered by the Blood of the Lamb---I am made whole---all is well with me because of what Christ
    has done for me on the cross---Thank You Jesus!!!!! I don't care what it may look like, and I sure don't care what it may feel like, I speak life to myself and others.

    We also have to be very careful that we don't misinterpret Scriptures. If we weaken what God had intended a Scripture, it will come back to us. We don't add to it, nor take away from it.

    So our words have power for life or death, and also for healing and curse. Oh, the power of words!
    Grace @ Peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a powerful testimony of grace and faith! I hope other readers will see your comment. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. So true. "In The Beginning, God SAID...and there was..." repeatedly. Hence, God Is Living Eternal Proof of the power of words.

    ReplyDelete

Post comments here: